Employment Positions Available
Full-Time Feed Truck Operator • Part-Time Feed Truck Operator
Wagonhound Land and Livestock is searching for both full and part-time Feed Truck Operators for our Douglas, Wyoming feedlot. Seeking an individual who can operate and maintain equipment, facilities and feedlot. Should be skilled at running heavy equipment and willing to perform all feedlot duties. Great opportunity for a person with a high level of initiative to advance within the team we have in place. Salary is open for the right person that has a good work ethic, stability and references. Located in a great smaller community that has been recognized as one of the best small towns in America, with options for your family in terms of school districts and recreation. Salary is dependent on the skills of the candidate and includes full family health care, vision, and 401k with matching.
- Able to operate and maintain equipment, facilities and feedlot in a safe and efficient manner.
- Experience running heavy equipment is a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment is a must.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, be focused and alert all while working under pressure.
- High level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Willing to assist when needed in other areas of the operation.
- Carry out all aspects of feed preparation, delivery and controls for cattle.
- Operate feed trucks and feeding equipment to achieve accurate and timely delivery of feed to cattle.
- Ensure all feeding machinery and equipment are well maintained to a high standard.
- Perform accurate entry of feeding data.
Contact: Dustin Ewing, General Manager, (307) 358-7020, dewing@wagonhound.